OneShoot Index du Forum
OneShoot
Guilde du jeu Demon Slayer

OneShoot Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Radio 
:: Jordan*Belfort/%-#Straight Line Persuasion System ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OneShoot Index du Forum -> Interne -> Guerre De Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
florbern
Chevalier
Chevalier

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Jordan*Belfort/%-#Straight Line Persuasion System Répondre en citant

Jordan Belfort - Straight Line Persuasion System > urlin.us/2bl0s

This,tells,the,client,,Youre,a,smart,personWithin,6,months,,we,saw,our,revenue,grow,by,a,staggering,25%What,,would,,you,,change,,or,,improve,,with,,your,,current,,source?,,,,Ask,,what,,your,,client,,would,,change,,about,,their,,current,,situation,All,I,ask,is,after,youve,made,money,with,this,I,want,a,ton,of,referrals3),,Language,,patterns,,for,,looping,Say,,I,understand,what,youre,saying,but,let,me,say,this,there,are,3,things,ion,our,business,,every,factor,is,in,your,favour,&,,and,start,using,some,closing,patternsThanks,,again,,Reply,,Elias,,April,,6,,,2014,,Hey!,,Great,,stuff,,,this,,is,,just,,brilliantAt,,,any,,,rate,,,,I,,,started,,,digging,,,around,,,about,,,the,,,Straight,,,Line,,,Selling,,,System,,,and,,,Straight,,,Line,,,Persuasion,,,and,,,came,,,across,,,Jordan,,,Belfort,,,Believe,,,me,,,,if,,,you,,,do,,,even,,,half,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,the,,,rest,,,of,,,the,,,people,,,who,,,have,,,gone,,,through,,,this,,,program,,,youre,,,going,,,to,,,be,,,very,,,,very,,,impressed,Tonality,Use,tonality,to,imply,that,you,care,Use,tonality,to,show,that,you,are,interested,in,his,life,Demonstrate,that,you,time,is,valuable,Use,your,body,language,Presentation,Transition,after,you,ask,the,last,qualifying,question,Based,on,everything,you,told,me,this,is,a,perfect,fit,for,you,The,sale,starts,when,they,say,no,Anticipate,objections,Knock,out,their,buying,beliefs,on,the,way,,When,you,knock,out,a,belief,they,drop,straight,away,You,are,constantly,trying,to,find,out,their,buying,beliefs,To,get,through,the,buying,beliefs:,Create,an,Airtight,logical,case,,It,must,be,better,than,sliced,bread,Create,an,Airtight,an,emotional,case,Crack,through,all,their,limiting,beliefs,Do,not,give,them,the,great,stuff,up,front,,leave,it,until,last,Make,sure,they,feel,like,they,made,a,great,decision,Imply,that,you,care,with,your,tone,You,must,get,all,3,of,these,down,If,they,still,dont,buy,its,either,money,or,a,belief,Keep,looping,until,you,knock,them,all,out,Finish,with,the,intelligence,Start,broad,and,get,specific,Module,07,,Art,Of,Qualifying,,Asking,The,Right,Questions,The,Actual,Questions,1Whats,,your,,ultimate,,objective?,,,,Once,,you,,understand,,your,,clients,,goals,,and,,objectives,,,you,,can,,become,,the,,right,,person,,for,,the,,jobThis,a,beautiful,transition,and,powerful,deflection,pattern.Ill,,have,,to,,go,,look,,that,,upBy,controlling,voice,in,8,different,tonalities,salesman,should,keep,customer,on,the,straight,line,to,the,closed,dealOther,,,invasive,,,questions:,,,,,,How,,,much,,,money,,,do,,,you,,,have,,,in,,,the,,,stock,,,market,,,,just,,,a,,,ball,,,park?,,,,,,Say,,,in,,,a,,,nonchalant,,,way,,,,,,Use,,,hand,,,language,,,to,,,back,,,off,,,,,,How,,,much,,,do,,,you,,,owe,,,on,,,your,,,mortgage,,,right,,,now?,,,,,,How,,,far,,,are,,,you,,,behind,,,on,,,your,,,credit,,,cards?,,,When,,,you,,,ask,,,these,,,questions,,,,remember,,,two,,,things:,,,1),,,Each,,,question,,,has,,,its,,,own,,,tonality(HINT:,Minimize,it.),2),Identify,a,gesture,that,supports,each,tonalityThese,,,are,,,used,,,to,,,respond,,,to,,,objections,,,and,,,defuse,,,underlying,,,beliefs,,,that,,,get,,,in,,,the,,,way,,,of,,,closing,,,the,,,sale,,Apples,,versus,,Oranges,,5),,I,,Would,,Be,,Glad,,ToReply,,,Jack,,,Stubbs,,,2015/02/16,,,at,,,21:49Im,,,Just,,,starting,,,out,,,as,,,a,,,young,,,telesales,,,operativeHERE'S,,,A,,,SMALL,,,SAMPLE,,,OF,,,WHAT,,,YOU'LL,,,LEARNStraight,,Line,,persuasion,,system,,evolved,,to,,include,,also,,basics,,of,,body,,language,,,appearance,,,mirroring,,techniques,,,but,,they,,are,,bit,,patched,,to,,it,,,and,,are,,not,,core.Main,,goal,,of,,the,,presentation,,is,,the,,achievement,,of,,the,,big,,3:,,They,,must,,love,,you,,,This,,,works,,,especially,,,well,,,with,,,complex,,,products,,,or,,,services,,Say,,,I,,understand,,what,,youre,,saying,,and,,then,,loop,,back,,to,,selling,,your,,client,,on,,you,,and,,the,,company7),,,My,,,wife,,,will,,,kill,,,me8)Building,,,rapport,,,is,,,in,,,your,,,tone,,,I,,,totally,,,understand,Use,the,better,stuff,next,Use,the,exact,words:,LANGUAGE,PATTERN,#2,,And,let,me,say,thisWho,,knows,,,thoughI,hope,they,convert,more,of,these,books,to,the,kindle,as,wellHome/Book,Reviews/Jordon,Belfort,,Straight,Line,Persuasion,System,Notes,on,The,Wolf,Of,Wall,Street,Jordon,Belfort,,Straight,Line,Persuasion,System,Notes,on,The,Wolf,Of,Wall,Street,By,Abhinav,Gulyani,September,25,,2014,Book,Reviews,12,Comments,Tweet,Pin,It,Contents1,Module,01,,3,Tenets,of,Straight,Line,Persuasion2,Module,02,,Art,Of,Prospecting,,5,Keys,To,Sales,Mastery3,Module,03,,Mastering,Tonality,,Capture,Attention,in,4,Seconds4,Module,04,,Being,A,Visionary,,True,Secret,To,Success5,Module,05,,Inner,Game,Of,Sales,,Forces,That,Create,Lasting,Results6,Module,06,,The,S.L.P2),,,Show,,,you,,,the,,,ins,,,and,,,outsThe,,,(REALLY),,,Ugly,,,Where,,,to,,,begin?,,,This,,,guy,,,went,,,to,,,Federal,,,Prison,,,for,,,22,,,months3),,,Listen!,,,,,,Salespeople,,,love,,,to,,,talkEXAMPLE,,#3,,Mistake:,,You,,ask,,,Are,,you,,currently,,invested,,in,,the,,market,,right,,now?,,but,,the,,client,,has,,already,,answered,,this,,question,,earlier,,in,,the,,conversationI,,have,,started,,my,,own,,company,,and,,I,,have,,never,,been,,on,,a,,seminar,,or,,study,,,but,,the,,movie,,made,,me,,think,,about,,it,,and,,search,,Jordan,This,pattern,offsets,that,fear,by,stating,that,you,will,show,them,how,to,make,it,simple,,easy,and,wonderfulWhile,,cold,,calling,,times,,are,,gone,,with,,our,,big,,databases,,and,,CRM,,systems,,,good,,pitch,,is,,valuable,,even,,today,,I,,promise,,you,,will,,be,,eevry,,very,,impressed,,3),,The,,only,,problem,,youll,,have,,is,,I,,didnt,,call,,you,,six,,months,,ago,,and,,get,,you,,started,,thenMany,,times,,,people,,hesitate,,to,,buy,,because,,they,,fear,,they,,wont,,know,,how,,to,,use,,it,,properly,,or,,that,,it,,will,,be,,difficult,,to,,use f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    OneShoot Index du Forum -> Interne -> Guerre De Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006